La Provence Guest House
Ideally situated in the heart of Sasolburg, La Provence Guest House in Sasolburg invites you to an accommodation experience par excellence. Be your visit for business, a holiday or just an overnight stay, we sincerely feel that La Provence Guest House is the right choice for you. Eight stylish rooms offer a neat and clean stay with the comforts and elegance of home to ensure a wonderful stay.
At 43 Andrew Murray Street in the town of Sasolburg, lies an architectural gem amid a lush green garden, lined with rich green shrubs and fragrant with blooming lavender bushes, gently stirring in the late afternoon breeze. La Provence Guest House is one of the first homes built in Sasolburg and was originally owned by a local jeweller, Mr. Max Carl. He has admirably succeeded in giving the house a distinct European flavour. The steep, pitched roof and beautiful wrought iron staircase rising from the central entrance hall to the landing above, lends a certain je ne sais quoi to the property. When ascending onto the stairs one would easily be convinced that you are in the south of France, expecting to see a vineyard or a field of wild lavender when going out onto the balcony.
It is with much joy that new owner, Hantie Saayman, took over the establishment from previous owners/ managers, Louis and Diaan Botha that so carefully renovated La Provence Guest House to its former glory and restored the once neglected garden. La Provence will continue to deliver an exceptional experience to all guests. We are situated near most of Sasolburg's major business and recreational attractions, making it the ideal location to satisfy your business or recreational needs.
All our rooms are en-suite and uniquely decorated with a French-flair.
Our standard offering includes:
- breakfast in our dining area (7 – 9 am daily)
- air conditioned, spacious double or triple rooms with en-suite showers and towels provided
- television with DSTV hotel package
- Kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave oven, coffee and tea facilities
- a small desk
- parking inside our establishment
- we are a smoke free establishment but smoking outside in the garden is allowed
The following additions can be included:
- laundry service
- breakfast/lunch packs and dinners
- guests can invite family and friends for breakfast with prior arrangement
- guests can make use of the braai area with prior arrangement